Transforming interiors and exteriors into the "GREEN". Sustainable living and working environments for a healthier lifestyle. For you, your family, your employees, your EARTH.
- Residential Green Design
- Commercial and Industrial Sustainable Design
- Green Remodeling
- Sustainable New Construction
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Audits
- Feng Shui
GreenTone Environmental Design * 918-21st Avenue * Rockford, Illinois * 61104
Model of Sustainability:
- Conservation of Materials and Resources
- Environmentally Responsible Building Design
- Long Term Energy Conservations
- Maximizing Health and Comfort of Occupants
- Minimizing the Impact of the Building on the Environment Both in Construction and Ongoing Operation
- Reduced Water and Energy Consumption
- Renewable and Recycled Materials
GREEN PRODUCTS: "Think Green.....Be Green." Contact: 815.977.0662
Indoor air/water quality,
energy and water-efficient appliances,
no or low VOC paints, non-toxic finishes, and non-toxic sealers,
non-toxic insulation and other environmentally-friendly building products,
healthy cabinetry and non-toxic countertops
natural wool carpeting, sisal, and jute,
natural flooring (bamboo, cork, natural linoleum, wood),
natural and recycled tile,
energy-efficient windows and skylights,
natural and recycled roofing,
all wood furniture and millwork, other sustainable furniture and lighting fixtures made of recyclable materials,
natural fabrics and upholstery.
INTERIOR & EXTERIOR GREEN PRODUCTS - Contact Info: 815-977-0662
- Air purification systems
- Eco-friendly insulation
- Energy and water-efficient appliances
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Energy-efficient lighting
- Energy-efficient windows
- Environmentally-friendly Furniture
- Geo-Thermal Heating and Cooling systems
- Healthy cabinetry and countertops
- Interior elements made of recycled materials
- No or Low VOC paints
- Organic carpet and area rugs
- Organic Fabrics
- Organic Furniture
- Organic Window Treatments
- Radiant heating for flooring
- Sustainable flooring
- Water efficient faucets and showerheads
- Water purification systems
Capital Steel Industries
Capital Steel Buildings are used to satisfy a wide variety of commercial and agricultural needs.
Consider the versatility of a Capital Steel Building!
Capital Steel Industries
The Possibilities are Unlimited With a Little Imagniation & the Right Components.
All Drawings and Anchor Bolt Plans Engineer Certified.
50,000 PSI High Strength Plate.
Submerged Arc/Welded Frames.
Factory Primed Frames.
80,000 PSI Galvalume Roof Sheeting.
Solid Built-up Main Frame Construction.
Industry Standard A-325 Structural Bolts.
Deluxe Architectural Trim Package.
Corrugated Ridge Caps.
Standing Seam Roofs.
American Made Components.
Attractive and Functional Design with choice of Panel
and Trim Colors.
Brick, Decorative Block, Stone or Stucco Elevations.
20 year Limited Warranty on Metal Systems.
Eave Heights Available to Accommodate a Wide Variety of
Open Clear Span Frame up to 300 Feet Wide.
Easily Expanded to Grow with your Needs.
Low Lifetime Maintenance.
Fast and Convenient Delivery.
Features & Benefits of Simulated Rock, Stone, & Brick
Siding products Stone, Brick, and Rock - Genstone Products
GenStone simulated products are ideal for both new construction and refinishing projects.
With GenStone, you will not only save money on materials, but you will also save on the cost of labor.
Key Features Include:
* Lightweight - Our simulated stacked stone, rock, and brick products weigh as little as one pound per square foot, eliminating the need for lift equipment or extra labor.
* Durable - Our products are manufactured of high-impact resistant structural polyurethane. This is the same material used in ocean aquariums and theme parks. GenStone is manufactured to endure the harshest of elements.
* Ease of Installation - One or two people using basic hand or power tools may easily apply GenStone products with screws and adhesives. Our products are easily field cut using standard woodworking tools.
* Cost Effective - The installation time and cost for our products are substantially less than conventional masonry, increasing your total savings on the project. Additionally, application requires labor with general carpentry skills.
* Authentic Look - Our simulated product molds are cast from actual stone so every detail of the stone's texture is accurately fingerprinted and transferred to our products.
* Versatility - Our products may be applied over exterior walls, commercial exterior applications, window trims, foundation skirts, full or partial home siding, porch pillars and deck siding. Your limits are determined by your imagination!
* Additional Insulation Value- GenStone products increase the R-value to homes and commercial structures, as well as meeting building code requirements.
* Low Maintenance GenStone simulated stone products require:
- No Painting
- No Staining
- No Waterproofing
Now, people are getting more and more environmental. So, the builders are thinking of greener environmental designs.
Manhattan energy savings
Post a Comment